Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

He is moving in I think!

Featured Replies

So I just checked out Cristobal's Profile.. He still has not posted here, but he has been working on his profile and he has sent out a few friend requests...

If you have not already done it, how bout visiting his profile and make him a friend.. I think he needs a little encouragement!!

to view his profile....
CLICK HERE

  • Author

OR ... click here   [1]

 

Easy Peasy

 

FOOTNOTES:

[1] you forgot the link, Scott.

You were to quick Sarge... I was on my way to get it.. lol

I hope he comes here sometimes.  That would be fantastic. 

He is here, just not active yet.  Just give him some time  :)  

  • Author

He's probably traveling between house  1 and 3.  Or is it 1 and 4?  I can't keep them straight. jajaja

 

jahajahajahajahajha!!! (thats laughing in spanish and english at the same time )

 

 

He is probably busy making guacamole!!

It would be so wonderful if he would stop by....

Someone told him it was fashionable to be late. He took it seriously......he's planning his outfit and his grand entrance :)

I cant wait to see him :) - come on jajajaja - I think he needs an awesome thread x

Well I feel honored - Cris made me his friend :)

Maybe he is picking out the wine for his first post celebration ? 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

Well I feel honored - Cris made me his friend :)

lucky :)

Well I feel honored - Cris made me his friend :)

me, too...also honored...

  • 4 years later...

I am so glad @Cristóbal came out of hiding and joined the party... he has been an amazing support to me and many of the other newbies.

Where is the mexicN?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.