Keep on Marching

cpk

Somewhere in the past few months it has stopped being all about the quit. A lot of crummy stuff happens but that's life, and also nice stuff happens. I can really see where it's all about peeling away the habit of smoking from all the different aspects of life...that becomes the part of keep on marching...

I didn't really understand the keep on marching thing, but now I do.

Because at first it seemed weird to experience summer as a nonsmoker, but now it feels normal.

• Like 12

Great post....as smokers we reached for the cigs,as soon as a crisis appears....or a bump in the road....

Quitting for good is all about winning your little battles....marching forward always....to win the war....

It got me through many days...l

You've got this CPK......x

• Like 2

Great post....as smokers we reached for the cigs,as soon as a crisis appears....or a bump in the road....

Quitting for good is all about winning your little battles....marching forward always....to win the war....

It got me through many days...l

You've got this CPK......x

But where's the picture of you in your garden? I liked the old one, then the new one, too. Maybe in the future there will be another new standing in the garden picture.

• Like 1

But where's the picture of you in your garden? I liked the old one, then the new one, too. Maybe in the future there will be another new standing in the garden picture.

My little ted is far better looking than me....when I signed in...I scared myself ..l.ol....

• Like 1

Ted is beautiful, indeed, I think a Russian Blue? But maybe sometime you will bring back the original standing in the garden photo for a few days, because you know how much Bakon likes it, too!

How does KEEP ON MARCHING turn to cat colors in four posts??????

Quiting is a roller coaster to some and a march to some. A long day, a work in progress...whatever it is it isn't easy at times. So that's the KEEP ON MARCHING. Put your head down and push through. On the other side it does get easy, down hill marching.  Glad you got it.

• Like 3

Awww leave the moggy's outta this :)

I'm with you cpk. I kept wondering what they were all going on about, it's a journey...what like driving up north? Keep marching...what gotta be an army chick now? But no, it simply means like you say there are times, when it's best foot forward and other times it's n easy slide forward.

Doing great!! x

• Like 1

Pinterest has hundreds of photos of Russian Blues. Check it out. As far as cat breeds go, one of the most beautiful short-hairs of all. But why can't we have Doreen standing in her garden holding Ted???