Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bored ............

Featured Replies

Just finished watching the final four..great game and Badgers are in finals Monday!

Being bored, listening to music, and trying to sleep.

Waiting at the terminal for a train I'm called for to take west. 

  • Author

I am painting my toenails preparing my feet for flip flops lol no really just occupying my time

Waiting at the terminal for a train I'm called for to take west. 

 

 

why don't you just take the bat mobile

Just got out of bed, going to have a shower now!

Starting day 2 of my living room make over .. :p

 

Wife is working this week-end so we will get together with our girls for Easter next week-end...so..I (we) decided the living room needs a facelift... Medium grey walls with the south wall (has a corner fireplace and double windows) dark blue...

 

This was my Grandparents house (they built it in the 40's) and there has always been a (3' X 5')mirror above the fireplace...I took it down and think my TV will fit in there pretty good...however...

 

I can route all the wires through the walls where I need them but.... Mrs Joe doesn't want the U-verse box or dvd/blue ray player on the mantle..... I don't want them on a shelf beside the fireplace, so..... I am trying to figure out the best place to run the wiring so that we can both be happy...lol...

 

So ... Like everyone else... I am currently not doing anything, but soon will be. :) :p

Just ate nearly a whole bag of Cadbury mini eggs, cooking lunch and sorting all my clothes out that was left here

 

How I managed to accumulate so much I don't know

 

Already given two bin bags worth away, 5 more to sort

 

Feels good to declutter though :)

Feels good to declutter though :)

I need to do the same;  right now it feels like a monumental task.

Being bored as well. I just woke up from a nap after being awake all night in pain. Ugh. 

 

I'm still not fully awake yet, so I haven't figured out what I want to do. 

I just got done putting plastic sheeting on my roof in gale force wind and hammering in meganails to keep what is left in place till adjuster gets here which may be the 12th of Never. We had 90 mph winds fri morning and it tore the hell out of things, nobody dead, some in hospital lots of damage and outages all over byt these were micro bursts. 

I'm day-dreaming.

 

Time to start whipping this old stud, methinks.

 

More on that later, after I have rebuilt the engine and have done some fine-tuning.

Frez flops, you need a store like this one.

 

 

shop_photo_4.jpg

drawing naked pictures in the sticks and chick-flick thread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.