Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

Is anyone else finding it very slow in this thread particularly for your reply to load? I am. Just wondered if it we just me?

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

Me too.  By the time my response gets saved, I often have to go back and edit because someone else has slipped in ahead of me.  

-5

47 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Is anyone else finding it very slow in this thread particularly for your reply to load? I am. Just wondered if it we just me?

I blame the Chicks and Russian hackers!

-5

-5

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

Is anyone else finding it very slow in this thread particularly for your reply to load? I am. Just wondered if it we just me?

-6

You said "load".

-6

-4

-2

Oh!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.