Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

Haha good morning :)

-1

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

1   you doing Mickey not so scarey Halloween party for extra $62 a person?

I'm thinking no! $62, screw that.

 

So far I've got a 5 day disney pass each and checked out when the rocket launches are lol.  Organised as ever!

 

Oh I think I got universal tickets too.

 

Sure I'll wing it once I've seen a bit :)

-2

 

Hi ladies :wub:

 

Am I plus 1, or plus 2?

plus two for sticks often cheaters.

 

 

Action 1

 

Yard dog 3

 

 

2

 

I think   :) 

So.... 4

 

:D

4

 

(gotcha Ross  ;) )

5  hello all   :)

SE7EN

20....we win!

 

 

(I am confused...lol)

8  

 

 

Sticks = +2 Mister Joe or just continue to cheat.  no matter  :)

ok...20...we win again!! (was that +2?) :P

 

 

ok....10

  • Author

12

too easy with DD pouting in corner, ginger belly dancing and the rest of the chicks at work I guess.

 

thought the sticks +2 might even it out but we won 7 in row on two pages I think

11 what mischief is going on in here then?

It's just The Sticks up to NO GOOD as usual.

Now that they have made Cheating LEGAL, they are bored with 'winning'.

Yeah,  You Right.

We done GAVE it to yas.

cheaters never get enough

 

Love, 

:)

S 

 

 

11 what mischief is going on in here then?

 

 

11

11 hello Roquette Surgeon 

11  hello hound  :) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.