If Tonight's Your Last Night Smoking

sharonsiff

Then firstly good on ya!

When you wake up tomorrow sign up on here, or sigh up tonight and we can look out for you tomorrow.

If you are fearful of quitting please don't be. I was and if I could go back in time and have a word with myself I would say " don't worry Sharon, it's not nearly as bad as you think as time goes on, in fact all at once it becomes easy and second nature not to smoke or fight a craving" with a bit of time and patience your new normal is priceless...trust us on this.

I hope one of you lurkers is reading this and it encourages you to at least commit to signing up.

Have yourself a Happy New Year and I'm hopeful we will see you tonight or at least tomorrow.

Take Care

Sharon xx

• Like 4

If tonight is your last night and you are starting the New Year fresh and clean then you should get a "quit toolbox" ready. 

Gum 

Hard candy 

Pretzels (Rods were my favorite)

Celery sticks, Carrots, or other healthy crunchy veggies and hummus or dip. 

Straws

Cranberry juice 

and of course the QT. 

• Like 1

If tonight is your last night of smoking CONGRATS on making the best decision you will ever make!   My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.  We are told and tell ourselves that it is impossible to quit but it's not true at all.  Get on board!  

• Like 2

If tonight is your last one, keep your blood sugar levels up by drinking juice or use the first 3 days more sugar in tea and coffee... Joel spitzer has a video, many I recommend.

If only I knew it took a leap of faith ... I'd quit 10 year's earlier

• Like 1