**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

I got 2nd degree black belt in Kung fu at the age of 20 before quitting.

I have been a Hep B carrier all my life, my Doctor told me that 15-40% of carriers die of liver complications, and the risk of it becoming active grows significantly with age.   I'm in my mid-50 now so I'm accepting the fact that it could happen any time.

I only played baseball in my teenage years recreationally, so Mona you win!

Edited by JohnQ

I'm guessing 3 is the lie cos that's all that's left.

(I really think 2 is the lie cos you have more t h an 1 cat, not enough to qualify as a crazy cat lady but defo more than 1....besides if you had just one cat, how could you avoid saying .... me and my pvssy at least once a day in the what are you doing thread....me n my pvssy are enjoying the latest Hemsworth film...)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JohnQ said:

I'm in my mid-50 now so I'm accepting the fact that it could happen any time.

And then again it may never progress and you might be one of the lucky ones. Just think the longer it stays inactive the more advances can be made in treatments. Kud o s on having such a positive attitude and living your life to yhe fullest, thats more than half if every battle.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mona said:

OK, which one is the lie?

1.  Although I'm up in my years, I love going on roller coasters, the taller, faster, scarier, the better.

2.  I have one cat.

3.  I love doing yard work.

#3 is the lie.  I used to enjoy doing yard work but over the years I have grown to hate it.  lol  You're the winner notsmokinjo!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

And then again it may never progress and you might be one of the lucky ones. Just think the longer it stays inactive the more advances can be made in treatments. Kud o s on having such a positive attitude and living your life to yhe fullest, thats more than half if every battle.

Thanks, I used to think differently, but now I rather die from something I have no control over rather than deliberately killing myself (with smoking).

• Like 4

Oh..yay...me... digging into the bag of goodies that make up all things Jo......

When i was drunk ...

1) I would think I had amazing gymnastic skills and try to do tumble lines that ended in disaster and injuries that I would realise until the next morning.

2) I would scrounge a pen from the bar, write a letter on the back of a coaster stick a stamp on it, pull a random name and address from the phone book and send it. (Omg remember when there were public phones with phone books, them were the days)

3) I would conduct random yes/no dunny polls which involved me (And my cousins' gurlfriends who i may or may not have been corrupting) blocking entrance to the blokes loo until they answered the question of the night.

• Haha 1

And the winner is @jillar ...

1. Nope, when drunk I would occasionally think I could walk the tightrope and do so on the balcony rail at my pub but if I fell it was only 1 story and I'd usually land on people waiting below....Never have I ever attempted a tumble line.

2. Yep, many times. I always wondered what the randoms getting my letters would think.

3. Poll questions included helmet or no helmet, bare or hair, left or right.... we were regulars, the bouncers thought it was a hoot...my cousins, not so much.

• Haha 1

All legitimate poll questions @notsmokinjo 😂

1. I have had two bunnies that both found me, one I named Thumper because of his foot that had been injured and the other was Cocoa

2. I can't remember ever having a dog or cat growing up

3. The first indoor only cat I ever owned I rescued from the pound and his name was Dillar

I think it is 2 for the lie.

(One night there was a new, shiney, barely legal bouncer (down here that's 18) and he says you Bruce, the old bouncer, should we stop them? And Bruce says "yeah-nah mate, no ones pissed emselves yet or got hurt")

• Haha 1

Hmm.....

1. I once had a car that had so many rust spots that when it rained you could hear the water whooshing inside the the door when you turned corners and if you moved the floor mat you could watch the road go by.

2. I once had a car that my brother cracked the chassis on so my dad just welded it back together and I kept driving it for nearly 6 more years.

3. I once had a car that had a coat hanger bent into the shape of Australia as an antenna when the real one snapped off.

Edited by notsmokinjo
Frickin auto correct...gets it wrong.

• 1 month later...