I'm Okay!

NayNay

Our england reunion is on the backburner as our fearless leader went to the big place?! Haha.

I shall be in Florida from 25th October to 6th Nov if anyone fancies a meet up. Of course I will be utterly clueless on places etc, to be fair I get lost in england and that looks like the size of the state or something! 

Nay pleased you're ok. Pleased your buddy heard we're alright too, when she's ready we will be here.

How's the beautiful meditation room? Any joy using it yet?

I am considering making the drive Marti. It isn't far for me. :) I have 2 races and my bday in that time frame so I will let you know. ;) 

• Like 1

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I might be incognito for a bit.  I fear my computer has many viruses and infections going on :(

I have to get it fixed, so that means no computer at night for a bit.  I will try to check in during the day from work.  Talk to all of  you soon I hope!

• Like 3

Our england reunion is on the backburner as our fearless leader went to the big place?! Haha.

I shall be in Florida from 25th October to 6th Nov if anyone fancies a meet up. Of course I will be utterly clueless on places etc, to be fair I get lost in england and that looks like the size of the state or something! 

Nay pleased you're ok. Pleased your buddy heard we're alright too, when she's ready we will be here.

How's the beautiful meditation room? Any joy using it yet?

I am considering making the drive Marti. It isn't far for me. :) I have 2 races and my bday in that time frame so I will let you know. ;)

Oh, this is unreal!!  We leave Florida on the 25th!!

• Like 2

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I might be incognito for a bit.  I fear my computer has many viruses and infections going on :(

I have to get it fixed, so that means no computer at night for a bit.  I will try to check in during the day from work.  Talk to all of  you soon I hope!

Thanks for the update Nay, and sorry to hear that you have a virus - stupid computers :(

glad that you are OK, and look forward to hearing from you again soon (((Renee)))

Well, luckily I can still get to all of you through work computer :)

I just contacted my computer guy and am awaiting a return call.  I'm sure he will have to take the laptop to fix it, and I know he is really busy right now.  Hopefully it won't take too long.  Perhaps my husband will let me borrow his since he really doesn't use it very much at all.

I still have more pictures I have to download from my phone from the Boston trip with Tracy.  I'll get to those as soon as possible.

Too bad you are leaving Nancy when Marti and DevilDoll will be in Florida!!!!  

• Like 1

Well, luckily I can still get to all of you through work computer :)

I just contacted my computer guy and am awaiting a return call.  I'm sure he will have to take the laptop to fix it, and I know he is really busy right now.  Hopefully it won't take too long.  Perhaps my husband will let me borrow his since he really doesn't use it very much at all.

I still have more pictures I have to download from my phone from the Boston trip with Tracy.  I'll get to those as soon as possible.

Too bad you are leaving Nancy when Marti and DevilDoll will be in Florida!!!!  

The Bakons will be there, too. I am iffy on whether or not I can make the trip ;) 

• Like 1

Come meet us. We are cool. Spending most time at mouseville but traveling up through Jacksonville and probably over night there on way down and back. We are driving. I love to drive on far trips. Rode motorcycle across county once and 3/4 of the way about 5 times.

• Like 1