Hey B … listen up .

This is the Nico Monster talking 

This addiction is insidious , it has you thinking  you are hooked for life .. 

But you’re not …

I hate to tell you dear friend 

You are not a special snowflake 

your no different to us all here 

my advice right now would be to settle down and watch the three Tobacco Documentaries on the Main smoking board , it’s pinned in green 

when I watched these it changed my thoughts altogether about cigarettes 

Those dam people work so hard to keep you hooked and take your hard earned money.Watch them , then come back to me and tell me how you feel xx

Edited by Doreensfree
  • Like 4

Sorry to hear @Breath-of-Power. This addiction is real. It is powerful. I don’t know how much time you’ve spent reviewing the information about nicotine and the additives that cigarettes contain, but the stuff literally rewires your brain. Your brain. That organ that controls everything about you. After the nicotine withdrawal it’s what you will be fighting against. Of course it’s going to fight against reconditioning. You try again. Again and again. You write down why you are quitting. The truth. The ugly part of it. Carry that around with you. Read it every time you want a smoke. We all have something that we want more than that cigarette and one day if we allow ourselves the liberty to do so, we just smash a link in that chain of addiction and crawl out from the unbearable weight of it and in time we find ourselves standing against it and some day dancing on it’s grave.  There are good times to be had. For years you’ve had to base decisions around your ability to indulge in your habit. Being able to enjoy a smoke. Lies. Smoking puts so many constraints on so many aspects of your life. Step back and realize that it’s not only affecting you, but those you love most. Not in the second hand smoke way, but just being able to 100%  be there for someone. It’s hard. Conquering this addiction is so hard, but doable. I hope that you hop back on the train. I hope that you take advantage of this thread you created. Post, post, post. Just writing down all of your thoughts helps so much. Everyone here has gone through what you are going through. No judgment here. Just encouragement and support. I hope that you will try again. 

Edited by Gus
Mispelling
  • Like 3

B..

I ask you why you found us ?

Could it be deep down somewhere you would like to be smoke free …

Well…we can help you …all you need is to follow the rules …oh ! I mean rule …there is only one …

Dont smoke ….ever…even if your arse is on fire …

Take your seat …it’s still here ..xx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1