Week 3!

Molly2310

1 minute ago, Molly2310 said:

Hi all, I’m 2 weeks actually, just entered week 3 today 😃

I misread.  Congrats on a great job.  You will make it through week 3.  Just stay positive and realize that smoking does absolutely nothing positive for you at all.  You are gaining so much by leaving smoking behind you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have caved, it’s been coming since last week when we had someone from head office come visit who smokes and isn’t supportive of people who quit.  It isn’t an excuse because I held on for days but I let the thoughts in and they wouldn’t go away.  I had a bad day at work and I’m weak.  

I am so sorry to you all, you’re so amazing.

• Sad 1

Aww Molly ,im sorry you gave up your great quit ..

You should read your sos to yourself ,the reason,s you quit are still there.

I had a saying that i repeated all day if necessary...

Take Smoking Off The Table No Matter What ..Even If Your Arse Is On Fire.

Someone who is not supportive  Is  not a reason to destroy your health 

Jump back in your seat ..and Quit 

For you...🐸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Molly don’t feel bad or sorry!! I’m sorry you feel bad 😞.  And I’m sorry u smoked. I know that feeling from last year…and I feel bad for writing abt that I relapsed last year on my third week….sorry if that was weird to write.  
anyway, I’d love if we can still do our journey together….I’m on this damn site almost all the time bc my quits so young so I’ll be here!  Hugs moll ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I sorry Molly2310. Please just jump back on the train. You did it once. I know you can do it again. There a line somewhere on this site that really spoke to me...something like....stop putting things in your mouth and lighting them on fire....Jump back on there plenty of company on the ride :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fall down, get up  .........   @Molly2310 don't be too hard on yourself, but do learn from this and get back in your seat on the train!

I read Alan Carrs book the "Easy Way" early on in my quit, I wish I would have read it before my quit, it just made sense to me. I know I would not have got this far without all the information and support on the train and the Easy Way book.  Just a suggestion and all the best to you! 

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Smoking-Without-Willpower/dp/178404542X/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=19AV89VIOO7HG&keywords=alan+carr+easy+way+to+quit+smoking&qid=1677618703&sprefix=Alan+C%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzUzdCNjRFSzczRUtSJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODE0ODY4MU5NSUxXSUJPS01QUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjUzOTYyNkVGVzdQRFhDNjRGJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Edited by overcome
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh @Molly2310. I’m sorry that you smoked. But we’re still here for you. You just get right back on this train and start counting those smoke free days again. We are here to help you. Please reach out if you need us. Don’t try to bare the burden alone when you don’t have to. We’ll hold your seat here on the train. I do hope to see you back with us soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Come on back Molly. People stumble and some relapse. What matters most is what you do after that. Do you continue to stumble or do you brush yourself off and get back on the train. You have to quit for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1