Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Molly2310

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Molly2310

  1. Molly2310 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  2. Hi gang, I’ve been thinking, there are so many things that make me smile now I’ve quit. Tonight it’s the fact that it’s pouring with rain and I don’t have to go outside and stand in it to get my fix, it’s awesome 😃 What are the little things that make you all smile about quitting?
  3. Molly2310 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  4. Molly2310 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  5. Molly2310 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. Congratulations on your quit and welcome aboard. I can attest that it certainly helps me to come on here everyday and read, also knowing that if it got to a really rough patch all I’d need to do is post and wait is so reassuring. Committing on the daily nope thread is also really helpful. I look forward to gettIng to watch your success 😃
  7. Congratulations Overcome, I’m sorry I’m so late in posting. I hope you had a wonderful dinner with your son 😃 I’ll be where you are one day and it’ll be easier to get there following folk like you, so thank you 🥰
  8. Molly2310 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  9. 2. Cover hardback books

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.