Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 years, 9 months, 13 days smoke free!!!!

Featured Replies

Dear all,

I rarely visit this forum. But time to time I used to think of my smoke free life and think of posting a message. May be this short message be a inspiration to others who are really interested in quitting smoking. Today I am very happy to announce that I am smoke free for 6 yrs, 9 months and 13 days. Hopefully my lungs might have cleaned to some some extent (my age 43). Just 3 more months for 7 yrs. That is a long way I succeeded.

Cheers,

Raj.

Edited by Rajag

Congratulations on your great quit, Rajag.  Thanks for the update, I'm sure your message will help inspire others.

Congratulations Rajag that is one hell of a quit 👏 

 

lisa kudrow laughing GIF by The Comeback HBO

Thank you and it is an inspiration to those of us greener in our process. 

Congratulations, Rajag, and good for you for quitting at a relatively young age!!!    Enjoy your fabulous smoke-free life.  

Congratulations Rajag, that's awesome. That's a significant investment for a wonderful, healthy life. :) 

Congratulations @Rajag! This is an awesome quit! Thank you for checking in with us. It gives us newer quitters hope. 

  • Author

Dear All,

Thanks for replying and wishing me..and encouraging me,,,,

Jordan7: Yes relatively younger age! But from 1996 till 2015, i.e roughly in my very young I smoked (age: 18 to 37 yrs). But any way past is always past...I got many chances of smoking,,,But I simply avoided and no one compelled me to smoke. I will post my 7 yrs after 3 months.

Cheers,

Raj.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.