Struggling

Linda

What a fantastic thing to start my day with,  Good Job Linda !

Not only did you do something wondrously Great for your self

You gave a great start to Many here, also, your strength and determination honors you !

Edited by Opah

@Opah sorry that is not true you didn't see the post about buying cigarettes. Sorry to disappoint so many great people. But the one person who I could help me has not reached out But most of all disappointment  in  myself

2 minutes ago, Linda said:

But the one person who I could help me has not reached out

A lot of other people have reached out though Linda. If you're waiting for one particular person to help you then maybe you should try pm'ing them instead? 

• Like 1

OK You stumbled, dust your self off and get back on track, Call, PM, jog to or drive to this one person, Hug , cry and work your way out of this darkness.  So what little advice I have for this Moment is Primal screams

Get a Pillow bury your face in it and scream, curse, and Yell.   Kick your Feet and have an all out tantrum, exhaust your self, get it all out.

If once is not enough do it twice and 3 times.

You are not done, your quit is not done

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Linda said:

@Opah  Thanks for the kind words. Just can't keep wasting everyones time of all the great people here.

I think I can speak for us all when I say, asking for help is not putting any of us out. It is the goal and mission of this group to help people put down cigarettes, for good. Personally, I lost a 6 year quit, probably because I did it all alone, without seeking support. Don’t give up hope! Just start all over again. We are all here for you, and don’t feel like you are wasting our time. in the least. 

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 4

Your 4 months was not a waste of time, The healing has started,. all you have leaned was not a waste of time, all you have been thru was not a waste of time

Now the time you spend holding onto those smokes you bought is a waste of time.

Don't be me and wait for a heart attach, your eyes to start going blind

Don't you give up, reset your counter  and get back to it

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Linda said:

@Opah as of right now I have not smoked They are in the freezer Just trying to get my head above ground so I don't but thanks

Well, that’s good news! Now, leave them there! Let them be your security blanket, for as long as you need, then toss them. In the meantime keep your 4 month quit, for which you’ve worked so hard. Keep busy! Exercise! Engage in a new hobby, and above all else, stick close to your family HERE!

• Like 3

You are not wasting my time. I am thankful that I am here for you. I am here for you because you were there for me. Did you not mean it when you told me to hang in there it gets easier? Stay on this site and read all the information and stories that are told because they will help you get you through the rough patches? How many times have you made the NOPE pledge? We’re you only commenting to me because it’s what we do on here and you really would have rather been doing something else? Why are you willing to throw your testimony that has helped others out the door and jump out behind it. You say you are disappointed...well, I am disappointed too. Why won’t you allow those that you have helped return the favor. Why can’t you throw those cigarettes away and keep fighting? To show me that it can be done. To show me that cigarettes don’t have our minds in chains forever. I sincerely hope that you beat this dark time in your life. I sincerely hope that you remain a beacon of hope for me. 🙏🏻

• Like 2

Ok Linda ....

I'm thinking you really want this Quit ....because those cigs are no smoked ...they are lying frozen in the freezer ....the best thing you can do for yourself is flush them down the toilet ...

Your a Nicotine addict ...secretly your brain is aware they are there ...

Your no more addicted to all the other folks here who have and are still travelling on the Train ....

Romancing the smoke ...forgotten how much you hated being a smoker ..I know you hated it ,because your her...

we have the SOS ,so folks can ask for help ,I've seen this save so many quits ...it works if you come here first ,before you buy or smoke cigarettes...

It doesn't matter how often you use it ...

Go back to basics ...read ,refresh ,....

I've yet to meet a happy Relapser....you would be so disappointed....

• Like 2

I have confidence in you Linda, you have been in this spot before and you struggled your way thru it and you can again.

Be your own counsel if I were you what would you tell me, what would you suggest I should Do!   Tell me Help me please Linda why should I not smoke that cigar I have hiden in my freezer!

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Linda said:

@jillar I'm tired !!! But still hanging on by a thread

All of us who had a difficult first year were tired Linda, but we also knew from those that came before us that the only way past it was through!!!

This may be your last big hurdle, did you ever consider that? 

• Like 1