Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I had very strong cravings today .

Featured Replies

I bought 2 cigarettes too ,

But then i took a bath , felt fresh ,killed the dullness and threw away the 2 cigarettes too .

 

Somehow survived a very very dull day without smoking

😁

Good job sticking to your quit.  I am glad you had the power to throw them out.  Cigarettes do nothing to serve you! 

Move a Muscle, change a thought...

 

 

I have been in the same place and actually done the same(got a couple ciggs), when i didnt smoke and beat the crave the feeling of victory was so good. Going for walks was a big thing for me (move a muscle , change a thought) . The crave will pass and dealing with the situations get better and better. Good job @Sunshine59, remember this next time for some help 

Great Job sunshine59, whatever you can do to get rid of the craving.  As Whispers states -- take a walk that always helps me.  I have had thoughts of getting a pack but always look at where I am at and the overall improvements, if it gets drastic I pull out the plastic cigarette I have and suck in straight air and it seems to do the trick.  You have this and doing well!!!!

I had a craving as well...

 

For a cheeseburger and fries.

 

Don't think I need to tell you how that ended up. :)

I'm glad you successfully fought through that, Sunshine.  I read that you got two cigarettes and I feared the worst.  I'm glad you threw them away without lighting up..

 

Good job.  If you ever get to this point again, though, please reach out for help here before even buying the cigarettes.  That is too close.

  • Author

Thanks for all the replies ,

That was very close , because i don't usually buy cigarettes even when i have cravings . This time i bought cigarettes , but i was able to throw it away just in time  before i lighted it up .

 

 

😁

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.