Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask Action anything you want!

Featured Replies

Best friend that is not my wife... Well I have 2 best friends in real life, both were best men at my wedding, so I obviously can't choose between them lol.

And virtual best friend? I have one and I am sure she is reading this lol

That better be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

  • Replies 74
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Really mad? I'm a bit of a saint to be honest so I don't know the last time she was REALLY MAD lol. We have small arguments little and often rather than big ones occasionally. But last time I mad h

  • Well I've already been naked in chat before (more than once), so I think everyone is used to it by now :p

  • Soberjulie
    Soberjulie

    Happy Anniversary!!  :wub:  :wub: <---------Tasha and Ross, sittin' in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g.......

I wish, don't have the funds for flights etc, far too much to pay for the next few months and I'm out of work ; (

You will have to drink for me xxx

We will work something out. You've seen what we can achieve as a group with Jimmy's laptop ;)

I got her some emerald earrings... I hope she likes them because it took me bloody ages to find a pair I think she will like without costing me the earth lol

 

Then we are going out for a meal then drinks down the pub with friends in the evening, yay :)

Sounds perfect!

Happy Anniversary, Action!!!  Sounds like you have a fun night planned and I'm sure the earrings will be lovely!! :)

Nonsense go away outta that, please please dont, feckk off, you'll have to come over for a weekend with tasha(I need a babysitter lol joke)would be a good laugh xxx

Oh us may heads are emeralds so I see why you got her them ah very good, I'm sure she will love them hun xxx

Happy Anniversary!! 

:wub:  :wub: <---------Tasha and Ross, sittin' in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g.......

Nonsense go away outta that, please please dont, feckk off, you'll have to come over for a weekend with tasha(I need a babysitter lol joke)would be a good laugh xxx

Haha, I think we will try to come there, but I have no idea when it will be!

Oh us may heads are emeralds so I see why you got her them ah very good, I'm sure she will love them hun xxx

OK I see your birthday is soon too... You kept that quiet!!

Are you a romantic person ?

 

When did you realize that you were in love with your wife ? And what was it about her that made you fall in love ?

 

Did you get on one knee when you proposed ?

Are you a romantic person ?

When did you realize that you were in love with your wife ? And what was it about her that made you fall in love ?

Did you get on one knee when you proposed ?

Romantic? No, not particularly lol

 

I think because we had so much in common with each other and it was so easy to talk to each other!

 

Get on one knee? I thought that was mandatory lol

If money wasnt an issue, how would you spend your days?

You mean after I'd spent a few months in Vegas and Florida?!

 

I've always been interested in marine biology, so I might study that for a while and see where it takes me.

Your photo makes you look like an athlete, what active things do you do?

Do you 'taste test' in the grocery store? :prankster2:

 

Nooooo lol

Your photo makes you look like an athlete, what active things do you do?

I think you are my new best friend!! I can't even remember the last time anyone told me that lol

 

Well I used to play a lot of football (soccer), but not anymore. The only real activity now is my fishing, which basically involves me carrying massive amounts of fishing gear great distances, not catching any fish, then carrying said gear all the way home again... It is pretty good exorcise ;)

Happy anniversary!

Do you ever eat kippers for breakfast?

No! A Frenchman who was visiting our office recently complained that the hotel he was staying in didn't have kippers for breakfast. I looked at him like he was mad - I'd never heard of it until then and now you are the second person to mention it in a short space of time. Personally I can't imagine anything less breakfasty lol.

Maybe the aerodynamic haircut. I hope you had a good anniversary! Remember to send flowers to her office at random times, "just because". Is there a way to hide this advice from the females on this forum?

I have to agree with Paul, you do like quite the athlete in your photo.

I thought kippers was all the rage over there.

Jajasue thank you. Maybe they are and no one told me :(

I have to agree with Paul, you do like quite the athlete in your photo.

I thought kippers was all the rage over there.

Ava thank you. Maybe they are and no one told me :(

are you a good singer?

No, absolutely terrible :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.