May 2, 20197 yr @Tammy, @Ankush, @Redemption3 hope you and yours are all safe from Cyclone Fani. Keeping you all in my thoughts for today and the coming days.
May 2, 20197 yr Yes, please stay safe Tammy, Ankush, and Redemption3. I know first hand how horrible hurricanes are. Take care.
May 3, 20197 yr Stay safe everyone affected.... I'll be hoping it moves out to sea and if it does make landfall it's downgraded
May 3, 20197 yr I am not living in its path , But i am watching the news too . Cyclone Fani: Powerful storm slams into eastern India coast https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48121606 https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1124163016302444544/pu/vid/640x352/RvRRbh1LE7JYVXYq.mp4 Edited May 3, 20197 yr by Redemption3
May 3, 20197 yr One more video , I think this is one of the heaviest i have seen happening in India even on Tv . https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1124235862848311296/vid/596x480/SmXlfw3qbwcBzN-N.mp4
May 3, 20197 yr One more , https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1124239223576379392/pu/vid/640x352/QIzmkwR80WJNkpLt.mp4 🤔
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.