Ask Colleen - Take 2

Petra

Have you always lived in Boston?  Have you ever been to Cheers? 

What other states have you visited?

LOL yes, I have always lived near North of Boston.  I grew up about 10 miles from Boston, but live a little further North now.

Nope, never been to Cheers lol  Watched it on tv just like everyone else!

Let's see, I have visited NH, ME, VT, CT, RI, NY, NJ, MI, FL.

• Like 1

When did you get to be a cheese snob?

I think I was a teenager and I tasted cheese in a can or maybe I didn't like the congealed texture of those processed singles?  I don't know lol.  I don't eat fake cheese EVER (ok well except for laughing cow french onion, but only on wheat thin flatbread crackers - the garlic & parsley version lol)

Do you have a background in IT or are you just smart?

Neither lol.  Are you using flattery to get me to post more cat pictures?!

I have a background in numbers,  I can count to 20 and backwards from 20 too  :biggrin:

What's your favorite pizza and who makes it?

Oooh good one!  I'm picky when it comes to pizza, in my late teens I managed a chain pizza restaurant.  When cost is not an issue, I will have Lou Malnati's shipped in dry ice from Chicago.  Around here, my favorite is a place called Santarpio's.

I don't like veggies on my pizza, slightly spicy is good.  I like on my pizza (not all together), Pepperoni, sausage, prosciutto, capicola, sometimes a little ricotta.  

Would you live your life with/without children had you a chance for a do-over?

Oh never!  My son can be quite the challenge sometimes, but the rewards and triumphs are that much sweeter :)  

When did you first decide to cheat at the numbers game? 

Why do you harass the Jenny?

Are you going to stop playing the numbers game on your one year anny?

hellloooooo....waiting

• Like 2

When did you first decide to cheat at the numbers game? 

Why do you harass the Jenny?

Are you going to stop playing the numbers game on your one year anny?

hellloooooo....waiting

Well excuse me Ms. Impatient  :pardon:

I have never cheated at the numbers game, you must be mistaken (or projecting lol).

I only harass people that I like, people I don't like I just ignore, so take it as a compliment  :biggrin:

Hell no!  I told you if it takes me becoming a year old to bring some competition there, then that is what will happen.  It's going to be fun, plus Betsy & Fay will be waiting for me.

• Like 2

Do you enjoy reading? If so, what is your favourite book?

Sorry if some of these questions are obvious ones that other members know. I don't really know a lot about anyone to be honest!

• Like 1

Do you enjoy reading? If so, what is your favourite book?

Sorry if some of these questions are obvious ones that other members know. I don't really know a lot about anyone to be honest!

Yes, I have always loved reading, they had to take The Thorn Birds away from me when I was 5 lol.  I'm not sure I could pick my favorite book, there are so many, nor could I pick one genre...again there are so many.