Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanks for this Quit Site

Featured Replies

I know some who think  like me were very leery about  joining  this place, after all "no one" can change & be nice & not snotty/snarky 24/7 right?? I will admit that I can be a real "B" if I feel picked on or whatever & when I saw who all were the mods I thought I just got booted from 1 site & the "same" people from there are here & running the show. But so many talked to me & promised that this place is a new beginning for ANYONE willing to start over & play nice. After all if  down the road things take a nosedive you can always move on or whatever. So now after a month I'm glad I trusted my friends & came here.  Thanks for welcoming anyone who wants to come  here with open arms. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :angel:  :angel:  :heart:  

Awwwwww. Beth....that was so sweet!! So glad you took the leap and jumped on the train. You have a huge heart and we are lucky to have you. :)

 

Love this post!

We can all be a B or a D (men) sometimes.  It is human.

 

I am really happy you are here! :)

For realz, I have had a tough couple of weeks, and this post just made me happy.  Well said, and thank you for saying it Beth.  Onward and upward (sans cig).

Beth, I can honestly say that your one of the biggest assets to this site. Your very much loved and respected.

 

And I'm glad that your here.

Ah (((((((((((((Beth)))))))))))  Now most people would say "I hate to say this", but I happen to love to say this, so here goes:

 

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! lol

So happy to see you here, Beth!:)

((((Beth)))), it is nice to see you here! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.