Unread Posts

Lilly

Until yesterday when I clicked on the button to see all the unread posts I would click on a post and it would take me to that post. 

Since yesterday when I click on a post it takes me to the first post on that thread. 

Do you have any idea why that's started to happen?

I meant to post this on the questions sub forum ?

Edited by Lilly
To add to the post

Here's how it works for me on my PC:

1. If I go to a page, say Quit Smoking Discussions then click on a thread that is listed on that page, it will take me to the very first post of that thread. If the thread has multiple pages (it will show that to the right of the thread title) you can click on the last page listed there and it will take you to the top of that page. You can scroll down from there to see the latest post.

2. If you click on a thread that is listed to he right  on the main page, under the heading TOPICS, it will take you to the last post on that thread that you have read previously. If you have not read any posts in that thread, it will take you to the first post in that thread.

Maybe someone else have a different explanation for you.

Hi Lilly, I get the same thing if I just click on the heading in unread content so I clicked on the gray minutes (where it says how long ago it was posted) and it brought me to the last post in that topic. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Jillar is there no end to your forum skills. It works ???

Well Jillar, I have been a very good girl and my ticker and nice signature disappeared.  Can you figure that one?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Well I don't see it.  I guess you didn't take it away from me after all.  I  did use to see it at the bottom of my posts.

I don't see your Linda in your signature anymore but I do see your ticker. Did you go to account settings, signature and make sure the "view signatures" is clicked on?

Edited by jillar

2 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I wonder why I don't get to see it.

Do other's see their own tickers?

Yah Whispers you can make me another pretty signature!

Top right go into your acct setting and signature settings. Make sure the setting in there for view signatures has the green check... save it

image.png.58833ff958fa6e93c7f09768528c7c4b.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Top right go into your acct setting and signature settings. Make sure the setting in there for view signatures has the green check... save it

That is much prettier than the other.  I love roses.  Okay, I did what you said and it shows in my signature area.  Let me know if you see it with my ticker.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

That is much prettier than the other.  I love roses.  Okay, I did what you said and it shows in my signature area.  Let me know if you see it with my ticker.

Yep, I see it :)

• Like 1