Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GOING TO ARUBA...WHO'S WITH ME????

Featured Replies

 So this Sept will be me and the wife's' 10 year Anniversary. Racking my brain what to do, what to do? Why not take her back to our favorite location...ARUBA! Many many many good time there in past. I highly recommend going there at least once in your lifetime. I've already begun the booking and will surprise her with the news sometime this summer.

 

Now to work on the in laws for babysitting duties.

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the last I remember about One Happy Island......

 

iw1zmb.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--Oh, and my quit will pay for the hotel. :)

Edited by ArmedNAruba

Awh wow fab pressie, you oul romantic, she's a lucky woman, can I come with yis?

Gorgeous pic xxx

Lovely enjoy and you may well find lots of extra people trying to squish into your suitcases  :P

Omigosh that is awesome.

There are a few good guys left out there :cray:

(Closest smiley to happy tears I could find)

Good trip...I think we are headed to Keys then or October. Havent been there in 10 years and wife's whole thing should be over by then.

When are we leaving?!  LOL, I'm sure Mrs. Armed won't mind if all your quit train buds go too.  :)

  • Author

That would be awesome if all you guys came along! Wouldn't that be the party!

 

Anyways, we're used to not having much alone time anymore.

That would be awesome if all you guys came along! Wouldn't that be the party!

 

Anyways, we're used to not having much alone time anymore.

 

 

l_20140331-easter-eggs-beach-1200.jpg

group trip to foreign land....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.