May 2, 201412 yr So this Sept will be me and the wife's' 10 year Anniversary. Racking my brain what to do, what to do? Why not take her back to our favorite location...ARUBA! Many many many good time there in past. I highly recommend going there at least once in your lifetime. I've already begun the booking and will surprise her with the news sometime this summer. Now to work on the in laws for babysitting duties. Here is the last I remember about One Happy Island...... --Oh, and my quit will pay for the hotel. :) Edited May 2, 201412 yr by ArmedNAruba
May 2, 201412 yr Awh wow fab pressie, you oul romantic, she's a lucky woman, can I come with yis? Gorgeous pic xxx
May 2, 201412 yr Lovely enjoy and you may well find lots of extra people trying to squish into your suitcases :P
May 3, 201412 yr Omigosh that is awesome. There are a few good guys left out there :cray: (Closest smiley to happy tears I could find)
May 5, 201412 yr Good trip...I think we are headed to Keys then or October. Havent been there in 10 years and wife's whole thing should be over by then.
May 5, 201412 yr When are we leaving?! LOL, I'm sure Mrs. Armed won't mind if all your quit train buds go too. :)
May 5, 201412 yr Author That would be awesome if all you guys came along! Wouldn't that be the party! Anyways, we're used to not having much alone time anymore.
May 5, 201412 yr That would be awesome if all you guys came along! Wouldn't that be the party! Anyways, we're used to not having much alone time anymore.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.