Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Someone here was traveling

Featured Replies

Not me, I have the reciprocating modelimages.jpg.915fd789ef37c8716bf0337ef71a97c3.jpg

 

 

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

Not me, I have the reciprocating modelimages.jpg.915fd789ef37c8716bf0337ef71a97c3.jpg

 

 

I never put @reciprocity and my reciprocating 'friend' together in my brain before.

 

Will the two be forever linked now ?  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  

 

I just hope @StewieTech  i.e. Pork Chop 'The Lad'  won't be too furious.

 

Vroom Vroom.  Vroom Vroom Vroom.....

 

So...I found this at the bottom...

 24o4mcx.jpg

Are you sure NONE of this stuff looks familiar...?.

2 hours ago, Sazerac said:

 

 

 

 

I never put @reciprocity and my reciprocating 'friend' together in my brain before.

 

Will the two be forever linked now ?  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  

 

I just hope @StewieTech  i.e. Pork Chop 'The Lad'  won't be too furious.

 

Vroom Vroom.  Vroom Vroom Vroom.....

 

 

Don't worry about Pork Chop I'll look after him. :D

Good lord thats a lot of ****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.