May 11, 20188 yr Congrats on reaching 9 Months smoke free Moom! That's 3/4 way to the Lido Deck. Can't you just smell that sea air? Treat yourself to something really nice for this big milestone because you've worked hard to get here. You've scored yet another goal Moom!!
May 11, 20188 yr Fabulous !!!....three quartets done and dusted...!!!!...a massive pat on the back !!
May 11, 20188 yr I love saying your name, Moominmumma, out loud Moominmumma ! Congratulations on your nine months of Freedom. Please reward yourself with extra delights, on top of the wonderful gift you have given yourself, freedom from nicotine.
May 11, 20188 yr You are doing some terrific work there Moom, nine months is awesome! Congratulations.
May 11, 20188 yr Congratulations moom, I hope you're doing well and enjoying your awesome smoke free life
May 12, 20188 yr Hi MM Congratulations on your ninth month. Great accomplishment. I hope all is well for you. I have missed seeing posts from you so very much.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.