Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gabby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gabby

  1. Well done on 3 weeks of freedom
  2. Wow 2 years can't wait to be there. Awesome!!
  3. I'm with you Jackie NOPE
  4. Well done on 6 weeks
  5. Congrats Jimmy and Mrs Jimmy. And that's a NOPE for me
  6. Hi, best decision you will ever make and welcome to the board
  7. Congrats on 11 months and thank you for all your kind help
  8. Well done chicky on 6 months done and dusted
  9. Awesome on 14 days
  10. High 5ing you on 10 months
  11. Well done on 2 weeks
  12. Gabby replied to laura's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Welcome Laura best decision you will ever make.
  13. Thank you everybody so kind of you all
  14. Thanks Tracy this was a great post.
  15. Missed it all, hope all is well
  16. And a big Nope from me
  17. Happy Birthday to you. You are a wonderful person, I hope you birthday is fantastic.
  18. Six months "you rock"
  19. Things have not been going so well for me in the last two weeks, in fact I have been struggling everyday and was starting to think relapse was on the cards again. Just "meh" just doing it not enjoying it. I have been quitting since April 2012 and relapsing time after time. Then a few kind words and a picture from one of the members made me think what was really wrong and why was I feeling this way. I realise that I had lost the magic in my quit. The way I use to think it was my own little miracle. I had let life overwhelm me. I had forgotten to be grateful for all the good things in my quit and my life. So thanx "S" you made me think why I sent out a message in a bottle. Today I will be grateful that I have quit smoking. And I will be grateful for all of what life brings me. Gabby
  20. Congrats on 11 big ones and what a great site you have made.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.