Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Really pleased for you Evelyn! So glad you found it to meet your expectations. No 1 is fantastic.
  2. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  3. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  4. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  5. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. Happy Birthday Ava! I hope your peeps celebrated you yesterday.
  7. Social experiment. It made global news. Conformation of Hypothesis.
  8. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  9. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Farts - sister and roomies from college days yes, not others Coupons - waste of time, rarely have stuff I want anyway Nurturing father, lazy ex husband and Youtube helped in developing a relatively handy woman. Rodents freak me out, hire out for electrical work, saving for a stainless LadySmith, not a good cook...ex made the best salmon, ever.
  10. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 smooth operators
  11. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  12. Congratulations Humbled! You are so deserving of your impressive status. Thank you for all you do on the board...you're the epitome of solid, helpful, fun and wise. Enjoy the day and do something great for yourself.
  13. Sonic's favorite hue on the 50 Shades of Grey spectrum.
  14. I want to see the episode when it's pitched to the gurus on SharkTank.
  15. And stay close to this board, post as much as you want, watch those videos, read lots, write out the list of why this quit is important to you then refer to this list if your junkie mind is gets loud.
  16. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 hi joe
  17. Lelia, I am SOOOO cheering you on! I can relate to much of what you said. Like you, I knew it was time. I think that was the main factor to getting through the initial craves...I KNEW i wanted to be done (nervous about it but wanted it) AND I had the time/space in front of me to go through the ugliest days alone. It IS doable..trust that. I was a diehard smoker for 36 years...it was time...and with each passing day life is getting better and better. I'm not going to sugarcoat it and say the first few days were easy, but I allowed the tears to flow, I stayed in bed when I wanted, I took baths when I wanted, I went for walks when I wanted.....whatever it took to get through those first hard craves. You can do this too. Curl up and cry, run and curse, drink fruit juice, chew pack upon pack of gum, whatever it takes! 72 hours and it's gone from your body...gone!! GO LELIA! You're in the right frame of mind to reclaim your life. Soon you will find you don't want to smoke. Imagine that! Good stuff.
  18. Stayin here, not going there til tomorrow

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.