Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Phew, made it in before the door closed. I'm here!
  2. Many good things coming out of this..a clean x-ray, faster healing, NO shame or guilt, confirmation of your decision and your efforts.....all good things. Hope you're feeling better soon.
  3. Congratulations!! One more milestone reached :)
  4. The One Month Anniv is HUGE! Well done :)
  5. NOPE
  6. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  7. AK has Veterans. I don't know about other states, but I can attest there are LOTS of Vets living here. LOTS
  8. Exactly! Glad you have a healthy source to fill the space.
  9. Why I quit....because being a smoker was closing doors on opportunity..opportunities in all aspects of life. Being a non-smoker gives me the chance to secure my hopes and dreams, or in the very least opens the door to pursue them. I want things, ya know. Benefits...they're unfolding daily but I see improvements in my overall well being...physical, mental, esteem, etc. I am no where near "there" yet, but I have the chance to get there being a non-smoker. That part is the most wonderful.
  10. Mighty happy for you Jackie!
  11. Runfree replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    How was the first day?? rob shoes
  12. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  13. Feet planted right here. Can't go anywhere anyway...too many straightjackets and big bellies for this hockey puck to budge.
  14. Thank you. Sums it up. OK, back to regularly scheduled bus banter.....
  15. Thanks Joe and All.... I have no intention of tossing my quit. It's more about humming along being fat dumb and happy, having a tough moment now and then but certainly in it to win it, and then BAM....sh*t starts happening around me, I turn a few corners and warning bells n strobe lights start going off. ACK! and WTF! all in short order. Guess I'm just feeling like my zen and focus is getting bombarded. Probably a better laid plan is to swing in for the daily NOPE but be selective on what I read and say. Stay close to MDQ's info and leave the rest to the experts. Right? Just protecting it more than anything. THAT's what I meant. Appreciate your wisdom....always.
  16. Seriously! Gotta admit, I'm feeling vulnerable today. So many newbie compadres are jumping off, trying to climb back on, the more I read the more I'm learning month 3 is a white knuckle experience....feeling like a lamb heading to slaughter. Don't like it. Makes me crabby. Feelin like checkin out until month 4.
  17. Good!! Yay!! So happy to hear they're easing a wee bit.
  18. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 and THAT's how ya do it boys ;)
  19. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 I only have a few minutes..let's get this done Batgirl
  20. Congrats Kristin!!!! ^^^^^^hmm, fair warning....eegad

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.