In response - Do men...

Still winning

Nooo, not that, pipe down now :)

Do men actually forget the few jobs we tell them need doing, or do they pretend for laughs? Honestly, so few jobs...

Do they go out for a drink with their mates and "lose track of time" or do they know the time and weigh up the repurcussions...

Do they genuinely feel their "hobby" is worth thousands of dollars/pounds? To entertain them, it's weird.

If they have kids do they honestly not hear them overnight?

On a scale of 1 to pointless, why are they so amused by farting!?

Sure there's more!

• Like 4

Are most men half-blind? Or do they just need some really strong glasses?  

I was thinking this is why they never "see" the garbage needs taken out (It's only crawling half way up the wall)

Or they didn't "see" that they left beer can, chips, candy wrappers in the TV room?

My man didn't "see" the dehumidifier needed emptied -even though he has to almost step over it to get to his desk every day.

Hmmm.... I sure hear of lot of "I didn't see that" excuses  :huh:

• Like 1

forget -no,  I like doing all the work you lay out for me. I couldn't mange a day off without more work. Laying around watching tv or reading "while doing laundry" which really means just turning the machine on and letting it do the work. Not like you are down at the creek beeting my underwear off rocks when "doing the laundry".

Coming home late....easier to get forgiveness than permission. Honey can I stay out till midnight and come home and make French toast, then crawl in bed for a piece of ass? What answer would I get?

Blind- yes, we cant see your asses getting larger every year. You are all still hot even in sweatpants and no make up. That's why we worked so hard to catch you when single, to see you good moods in the morning....

where's the boobs?

• Like 3