Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Petra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petra

  1. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Put my make up remover that I just bought away - in the pantry with the diced tomatoes. :) Daughter found it the next day, "Why is your makeup remover in the pantry?" "Go to your room!" I said. Just kidding I didn't say that. :)
  2. This gorgeous sweet little kitten walked out of the brush started meowing at my husband. We tried to find an owner, but no one is claiming her. We live off the beaten path, so wonder if someone dropped her, :( but I don't know how anyone could; she is sooooo cute. My guess puts her at about 8-10 weeks old. Figuring out how to introduce her to my dog whose hobby is to hunt (and sometimes eat) bunnies, mice, snakes and frogs. She's a pet sibling, Rocky, not a snack.
  3. Day 1 complete. Gonna try to throw squats & lunges in too. We'll see if I make it through the first week. :)
  4. Great job!!!!! TWO YEARS IS AWESOME!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! :)
  5. Petra replied to Tink's topic in Celebrations!
    YAY REZ!!! TWO YEARS IS AWESOME!!!!! Way to go!!! :)
  6. Great job, Rowly!!!!! I know you hit a couple of touch spots, but you prevailed!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! :)
  7. Great job!!!! Next time the leading up too the party will be even easier, but always keep your guard up when drinking. :)
  8. Happy Halloween!!!! :)
  9. Petra replied to action's topic in Off The Record
    So excited for you two! :)
  10. So, do I go again? For Halloween: 1. We're going to a Halloween Party. 2. I'm dressing up as Super Girl and Hubster is going as Super Man. 3. We aren't sure of our costumes.
  11. So, this was a month ago, but she did flip me off and I flipped her off back. She said she didn't, but, I say she was testing some waters. I didn't ground her, so that was the lie. :)
  12. hahahaha! to Sonic's Goldfish post. :)
  13. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  14. Read some but not all replies, but probably mostly agree with the others. First - drinking and smoking went together. Know that if you have even one when out drinking (or even not drinking) some random night, you will be back to smoking - maybe not the very next day, but the seed will be re-planted, and you will go back to smoking. I know from experience. I also know from experience, that we can go out drinking and still make the choice not to smoke - even when we think we are too inebriated to choose. Unless we've been slipped a ruffie or something, we can still make a choice. I have drank and ruined a perfectly awesome quit. I have drank and kept a perfectly awesome quit. Choose to not smoke. You may wake up hungover, but at least it won't be a smoke hangover too (the WORST!). Don't let drinking be an excuse! Second - get rid of that stash. You don't need it. If you opened it, you know it is there. Don't make it an unnecessary temptation. That's my 2 cents. :) Party On! :)
  15. Petra replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Gorgeous family!!
  16. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Wish I could! :)
  17. LOL ! LMAO!! hahaha!
  18. Petra replied to Ramona's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    based on a few of your posts I've read lately, I'd say the latter. :)
  19. Petra replied to Ramona's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    haven't heard that in a while. lol :) How can anyone smoke after being told that??? :D
  20. Two weeks is great. Keep going! NOPE - Not One Puff Ever.
  21. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. plus, it includes an S lol
  23. Petra replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    here
  24. Petra replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    :D :D :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.