Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  2. You are doing great @Kingelocin for 6 weeks!! Really great! I have never done the patches/lozenges, but what I did do is the weaning method which is the worst method you can do!! I worked my way down from about 3/4 to 1 pk a day, to 2 cigs a day! Absolute worst method there is. As most everyone on this site told me, "You will be in perpetual withdrawal, if you keep smoking 2 cigs a day. At first I didn't believe them, but after a few days of 2 cigs a day, (including going to a wedding with liquor and wine), I finally caved in and gave up my cigs for good! Not even 1 a day! I am NOT gonna tell you that it was easy, because it was horrible!!! BUT, the longer you stay quit, the easier it becomes!! @Kingelocin , I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THAT!! Good luck you to you, and I wish you the best of luck!!! 🤞
  3. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  4. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  5. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  6. Snakes
  7. Fashion designer
  8. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Kate Winslet
  9. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Robin
  10. Acorn squash
  11. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  12. QuittingGirl replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  13. Nests
  14. QuittingGirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Dolly Parton
  15. Zoologist
  16. QuittingGirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Nina
  17. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  18. Maraschino cherries

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.