Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brioski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brioski

  1. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  2. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  4. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  5. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  7. Robin I think she meant a ✨*special*✨ gummy
  8. Sandi that sounds great tbh 😂❤️, comfy. I did a little weed and watching Hulu w hubs, ordered pizza. Even if it’s a small thing or a big thing, it’s good you came here to get it out and chat with your support friends ❤️
  9. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 O I totally thought twice before I posted w that 😂🤣 but then I said oh well. Lol you reminded me of my dad, something he would say.
  10. Omg SP 2 months!!!! Celebrate, gf!! So proud of u, you’re doing fantastic ❤️
  11. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Petra: 10 Overcome: 11 Brioski: 10 Petra I’m assuming you’re a chick 😂😂 not a stick 😂😂. Nice to meet you. And O!!! What you think you can get to the lido deck and cheat?!? 🤣
  12. Brioski replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Artichoke and spinach dip
  13. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  14. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  15. Brioski replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    Is when people brush their hair all over the house…kitchen, living room…I mean everyone knows that
  16. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  17. 3. Bleach yo hair
  18. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  19. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  20. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  21. AMAZING, Nancy!!! A decade, holy moly!! So happy for you and your celebration for this. Simply amazing. And Dor you’re right behind her tmrw!! ❤️❤️
  22. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  23. Man oh man this addiction effs with you just when you least expect it, huh. Me and hubs have been watching The Bear on Hulu (great show so far), and many of the main characters smoke, a lot. I wasn’t sure if it was going to bother me (I rolled my eyes first few times they smoked in the show lol), but it kinda is, and I felt a few hard craves for a day or two and now just dreamed I smoked (which only happened one other time the dream smoking). I definitely have thoughts of like ugh they get to smoke and I don’t. Not an SOS but just a WTF. Also, very exciting, the pool is underway….big ass hole in our yard, 10 ft dirt pile, pool kit/frame getting delivered today. You know what I think of doing when the pool’s done? Where my ashtray’s going to go. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What the hells wrong w me lol.
  24. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nancy 12 Brioski 11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.