Everything posted by Brioski
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Robin0212 is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!!
AMAZING, ROBIN!!!! One month is a big deal dude. Celebrate you bc you’re doing amazing ❤️
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Updates
Thank you guys, I don’t even know what to do. I’m going to reach out to the family tmrw. I’m going way back and forth w emotions, craves, anxiety. Blegh. Ty so much for well wishes and support, so incredibly sad.