Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brioski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brioski

  1. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  2. Leap that’s a great revelation! All these amazing people are right, can’t think of anything more to add except, and pun intended, it sounds like you’re ready to take a leap of faith ❤️
  3. That’s amazing!!! I have high bp too and it’s def gone down too…but not that low! 😂 u go girl
  4. And then gets ridiculous again hours later. Lol literally me early on. I cried enough to water all my plants for the week. Just let it out. It gets difficult suddenly bc we’re coming off a literal drug addiction. I know it’s crazy to think abt Wild! You’re doing amazing ❤️
  5. You’re doing it robin, if it gets tough post here. Sugar free red vines and TikTok really helped me 😂
  6. Brioski replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Gold in mines
  7. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  8. The overthinking is a lot of the addiction talking, I think. Readings, movies, media, our minds, big tobacco….they all make it seem l8ke quitting is the absolute worst thing to go through. I truly believe big tobacco pushes the idea that it’s impossible to quit so they have more customers and less quitters lol. Sure it sucks for a while, but then it’s way better. Like way way better….and I’m still in the trenches being a newbie…..and I had very difficult moments early on (as many of us do lol). All you can do is try ❤️ I know you can be successful. And we all will be here for u.
  9. Brioski replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Buyer beware dude
  10. I hear ya gf, life happens Yes I only found out/realized cigs were my onlyyyy coping strategy for lots of emotions…it was crazy. I think I’m still learning good coping strategies lol. Hey 6 hours is a big accomplishment, even if u don’t think so. It was 1 hr at a time for me for a while. I bought an analog clock and put it by the tv it was helpful
  11. Brioski replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Swedish fish yum
  12. I totally get that, Robin….I used to smoke in my garage so every time I went in there was a mini battle, it took a while for the smell to go away but I liked it lol. That’s HUGE that you broke that association w the car!! I guess quitting is doing that in a bunch of places in a way. The mental game is a real one but look at all these ppl who are doing it, it’s totally doable…I never thought I could do it. My mom quit way before me, 8 yrs ago, and I neverrrr thought she’d quit. What was it on Thursday that u decided to have them? Sorry u caved gf…..all u can do is try again when you’re ready.
  13. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  14. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Overcome: -5 Brioski: -6
  15. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  16. WTG Sandi!! 3 weeks is amazing!! The urges and hunger (and big emotions) def were there for me at three weeks too, but everyone is different. I think you’ll start to see even more major changes for the good very soon ❤️ That’s great abt the walking too!! I’m on the cusp (or am) of prediabetes so I’m w u on eating right exercise etc. I’m sry abt your hubby too, you can vent like Jillar said on a forum or private message or just write in a journal, it helps more than u might think! You go girl for such an amazing quit!
  17. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. @beazel that was so sweet, thanks for writing that, it really helped me for what I was just thinking and feeling ❤️ A huge congratulations and props to YOU on YOUR quit, too!! ❤️
  19. That’s amazing leap!! Why not at least try, right? And look at u SP inspiring ppl…including me ❤️
  20. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  21. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  22. SP you are amazing gf!! I’m so proud and a bit jelly….you’re doing better at a month and change than I am at 3! Lolll you go gurl ❤️
  23. Amazing SP!!! You are doing fabulous!! So so proud ❤️
  24. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  25. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.