Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brioski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brioski

  1. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  2. Each craving lasted like 1-3 minutes and were pretty frequent and intense for the first 2-4 days. Then it got better, then worse (but always get-through-able), then wayyyy better. These ppl on here would NOT be here if these craves/feelings linger. I wouldn’t have stuck around that’s for sure. A big part of it in the beginning was going to bed and saying wow I did a whole day, and try to do it again the next day. And LITERALLY THIS ^^^^^^^^^ Keep asking great questions and thinking these great quit thoughts gf!
  3. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. It so gets easier Sandi and I’m still a newbie. In the beginning the craves were like my mind speaking to me “smoke smoke smoke smoke” lol. Looking back it’s funny but in the moment it sucked. I felt big emotions - sadness, depression, anger, anxiety. But I’m seriously telling u, those thoughts and big emotions do go away. Even though it doesn’t feel like they will, they do. Keep near here and read read, go on TikTok, go for walks, watch crap tv, etc. the name of the game for me was distract distract distract. We’re proud of you!
  5. Omg this is amazing SP!!! I’m in awe lol. Truly. You’re doing amazing!! So proud of u❤️
  6. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  7. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  8. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Did the sticks give up?
  9. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  10. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20!!
  12. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 Hey Nanc ❤️
  13. Tats all you can do is try your best ❤️ There’s no special certain day, time, etc to do it’s just deciding to not pick another one up And don’t worry abt your husband…while he should be supportive, you can totally do this. We can help. Reddit helped me too.
  14. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  15. We’re all here to support you Sandi ❤️ I think the insurmountable dread is way worse in your head than how it actually is, but there are cravings, emotions. They do go away tho gf.
  16. Hey Sandi, congrats on being here, presently thinking abt quitting! Everyone here has the best advice. ❤️ For me I went cold turkey and used an air cig (straw w cotton in it) and just a lot of tv, couch laying, crying, food, exercise, yelling, etc lol. It’s different for everybody. But Jillar’s so right that the cravings actually go away once you stop smoking altogether. I didn’t think it would happen either 😂 but it does. And I’m still early in my quit. Ya kinda just have to grind yer teeth and bite the bullet to start in my opinion. I know it seems totally daunting but you truly can do it. I didn’t think I could start nor knew how. Here for u!
  17. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  18. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  19. Thank you friends ❤️ Making a carb-orific dinner 😂
  20. You’re almost a two weeks gf like whattttt So proud of u!!
  21. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  22. I love me some rhobh (sry but Kyle’s def on ozempic). I get in a trance to watch 90 day too sometimes. And me and hubs reference a f****** Catalina wine mixer often 😂
  23. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  24. Yes there was one w James but a while ago. It’s all over google but like she drank in the finale and smoked (lol) at the reunion so they’re saying it can’t be true but they’re also saying she found out after. Crazyyyyy. Do u watch Jersey too? I do bc I like trying to see local places on tv lol. Plus juicy drama.
  25. Brioski replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.