Everything posted by Paul723
-
1,000
Well done Sarge! I'll celebrate your 1000 days even if you won't! Talk the talk, walk the walk!
-
Question from a former member!
Hi Ladybug!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
New Here from Another "Unkind" Quit Board
I like the first saying better Doreen....
-
New Here from Another "Unkind" Quit Board
Welcome, we want everyone to succeed! You're off to a great start and have a good plan!
- Needing some advice.......
-
10 big ones for our Action ;)
You're in the homestretch now! Congratulations!
-
It's 5 magic months for Marti today :)
Five is fantastic! Congratulations!
-
Robert celebrating 10 months today
You're in the homestretch! Congratulations!
- 12th NOPE pledge
-
Hugs, please....
((((Nancy)))). Best wishes.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Ok Got to tell you all, remember when I said
Congratulations!
-
Finally Out Of Hospital....
Thanks for the reminder!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Yogi, 9 months today!!
Nine months is fantastic! Congratulations!
-
Susana is celebrating her 1st month of freedom!!!
A precious month and a precious quit. Congratulations!
-
11th August Woop Woop N.O.P.E.
NOPE
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Moved my daughter yesterday...and for you ladies who need shoes....(Tracey?)
I used to be able to move in an Olds Delta 88, with room left over. Ten pairs of shoes counting golf and bowling shoes as well as slippers and flip flops.
-
one of the white squirrels we have here in the Sandhills of NC
I never saw one of those in the Piedmont.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)