Everything posted by Paul723
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Avatar Report
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
I need to say something.
Glad you're reading Amy.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
I need to say something.
That is the nature of addiction (I sorry you don't like that term - use our disease if you like that better, lizard brain or nicodemon). We have to put it to sleep by not feeding it. The part of grief over quitting cigarettes you haven't reached yet is acceptance, you are really close, I promise. In two months, go give the store clerk two fives and thank her.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Countdown to one year for dear Doreen! !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMM4iwC-ag&list=AL94UKMTqg-9ChwC8nK6iFBLxXY6Hnwyvv
-
Countdown to one year for dear Doreen! !
- Countdown to one year for dear Doreen! !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2JSUXaY-tw- I don't want a cigarette at all but kind of off beam mentally
It takes a while to undo the years of training nicotine has forced on you.- I was told to enjoy this
Still good? Your today is our tomorrow so you can tell us what's going to happen.- Countdown to one year for dear Doreen! !
We'll need some music, what songs do you like Doreen?- Tuesday 5 August NOPE
- Well, Excuse Me...but
A lot of great quitters have played the counting game. It's been proven to reduce stress and make the players more attractive.- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Light up the Lido!! JoyLovePeace is one year free!!
I think you have Joy, Love and Peace in your life as a non-smoker! Congratulations on reaching your first year of freedom!- Monday, August 4th NOPE Pledge
NOPE- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-1 First of many unless some newbies come to the game - Countdown to one year for dear Doreen! !