Everything posted by Paul723
- Friday 4th April NOPE
-
How do I quit smoking cigarettes?
Start by getting educated about nicotine addiction and cigarette smoking. An educated quit is a strong quit.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
the comrade
Hi Comrade, glad you're here.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
You get Spring flowers. I insert a new forum
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Hi
Hi Wiley, I'll find you something cool tomorrow.
-
Hello
Another summer quitter!
-
Hi everyone!
Hi Trish! We'll be glad to walk with on your journey; you have to quit for yourself but not by yourself (don't know who first said that but I do like it, maybe a Liverpool fan).
- Wow
-
Anyone tell me where I am
(((Mrs. Bakon))). The rest has me confused, did you get bit by a rabid human?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Hello, friends!
Hi ChristaC! On the picture of your kids is Babs the one lower right? Just curious.
-
Bassman Here - Slightly Used
The band needs bass to make music!
-
Hello Peeps!
Speed on snow? Glad you're here!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
This or That game
Peanuts Grow vegetables or flowers?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Petra's in the House!!!
Great
- 3rd April NOPE
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
2 Betsy will be right along
-
Alright alright alright...
We could cover you in something sticky and roll you in cat hair? Glad you are here.