Everything posted by Paul723
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
No More Walk Of Shame
You also get to be a summer quitter Sharon.
- curious...
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Testing the sos. Imagine I'm sending one out. I'm timing the reply...
No smoking for you Comrade!
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And you get another but they are both for the same foot (?). I insert some fresh blueberries
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
20 Good luck for me
- funny videos
- Happy To Be Here
- Hello
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And you get a big box of colored sidewalk chalk. I insert 20 spam emails
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
One year quit for Jeni!!
Congratulations! One year is a huge accomplishment!
-
10 months for Colleen today!!
Congratulations Colleen! It will be a big party in a couple of months!
-
3 months for Bassman!!!
Three months is an important milestone for your quit, congratulations!
-
Two Months today for Ladybug!!
Great progress, keep going! Congratulations!
-
joylovepeace23 has 8 Months!
Eight is great, congratulations! More good months ahead!
-
Recent status updates ?
You might want to be careful about asking kids to translate, not all are polite.
-
Hi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9twOyOJwOU
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Incredibly grateful.
Gratitude is a good emotion to have I think.
- Friday 4th April NOPE
-
How do I quit smoking cigarettes?
Start by getting educated about nicotine addiction and cigarette smoking. An educated quit is a strong quit.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)