Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. In 2 months THIS bloody expensive but AWESOME Guinea pig home will be theirs:
  2. Totally IT it piggiesland so here my attempts of a soft bed with cozy soft tent, will they py oh yeah lotsa more work but I'll do it for them :)
  3. Jess wanna be a victim? Of smoking, you own guilt and feeling sorry for yourself then that's a good excuse to stay away, what you need is a kick in the butt and stop feeling sorry, which I asume your feeling; otherwise you would have dragged yourself up and get back on the QT! Am I harsh yes my lady but it's also the truth cause I see you doing what I did 10 years! You can take control, if you want; but YOU NEED TO DO IT! So stop the guilttrip which is a great excuse to light another one up and get your ass over so we can HELP you!
  4. So ignorant
  5. Evelyn replied to BAT's topic in Socializing
    In Dutch we call vokes like that Hells angels or Banditos who kill of each other. Bakon? What logo do you wear? Or are you logoless :P
  6. WHY am I outta BedXcel for my pigs and not being delivered in time... still waiting. Pggies getting restless. THEY NEED A CHANGE! So WHERE the heel stays my bedxcel?
  7. Wow, 2 years!!! You rock Doreen, you are my rock and support and one big inspiration
  8. Classy Nancy :D
  9. Kendra you do great!
  10. Great job!!!!
  11. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    you peeps only make it harder lol
  12. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Lol
  13. Get back in the saddle...
  14. I have a loads of emotions i freak out from sometimes, am i bitch sometimes or vunerable yea but both make a more honest woman that stands for herself and a non smoker :) SO ARE YOU
  15. Jess have you diseapered, run away from the train?
  16. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I have scared underarms and i don't think there's something to make of it, when I'm no longer SH
  17. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Im thinking of a Eastern sign, I love yin yang but have small necklace already, thinking of something between me neck and my shoulders :D dunno what yet something that expresses freedom :)
  18. I love going swimming and not stressing about needing a fix :D Ok i need a Sugar stuffish thing I'm so happy I can swim without needing a f it fix of a smoke

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.