Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. Welcome and you can and will pull this off!!!!
  2. NOPE from me too!
  3. NOPE from me too
  4. True Bakon!!! Nice post
  5. Awesome job!
  6. NOPE from me!
  7. Evelyn replied to Sazerac's topic in Socializing
    I hope you recover quickly
  8. Morning QT here's my last NOPE from this month: NOPE
  9. Wonderfull news! And a relieve it's not something worse!
  10. Good job on rewarding yourself and I'm glad it you're having good days now! Bakon is right it would be good if you'd be more around!
  11. Nice post and you're doing great!
  12. NOPE from me too and it has snowed here a little bit!
  13. Fabulous! Congratulations!
  14. Morning Quit Train, we take off here for today. NOPE from me
  15. With my lowest results I was closing COPD results but last results were pretty much the best in years!
  16. Morning QT, let's pledge!!! NOPE from me
  17. You've got a blizzard - tomorrow we've got a storm and then it goes snowing 4 days *MAYBE* where I am too close to the coast!!!
  18. I have chronic bronchitus have 2 puff-things for it if I skip one I get an asthma attack
  19. WhooHoo, AWESOME job, massive congratulations
  20. Big fat NOPE from me!
  21. Glad you pulled through and happy to see you here I hope further recovery goes well.
  22. Morning Quit Train. Let's pledge again... NOPE from me!
  23. Welcome!
  24. Welcome, love to get to know you better!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.