Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. I support you :) you can beat this!
  2. NOPE
  3. NOPE, morning everyone!
  4. NOPE (good for you cpk)
  5. NOPE
  6. NOPE
  7. NOPE
  8. NOPE
  9. NOPE YEEHAA!
  10. I'm Nr. 1 now. Praying there's place for me soon. It was very professional, positive orientated and they look at what yur abilities are and not at what you can't. LOVE it
  11. ... home group location, and I'm so nerviuos please pray for me
  12. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Thanks Lace!
  13. To be honest I suck my thumb sometimes and it can make you feel safe!
  14. NOPE (cpk good job)
  15. I replaced gum for cigs, but ate a bottle of gum (mint no nicotine) now cut that back and have a massive upset stomach and the first days I felt 'no smoke, no gum 'hellup''! I'm going to pick up cycling again. And I'm just saying don't trade candy or another addiction (like I did) for cigs it only bites you in the ass. Fill the left over time you have now with NEW activities! You can do this!
  16. Massive congratulations!
  17. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Thanks all of my online quit buddies!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.