Everything posted by WeegieWoman
-
What are you doing right now
Time to get ahead with tomorrows sunday dinner. Menu is lentil and bacon soup followed by....wait for it....swedish meatballs!!! With mash and veg. Never made the meatballs before. Will make the soup and prep the meatballs tonight.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Get bigger pants i did for my hol and boy much more comfortable
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Omgggg thats awful!!! He either thinks you are absolutely gorgeous as you are or hes been a total eegit!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! Could you go home and doll yourself up and get back in? Or you too raging?
- Odd Fruit & Veg
-
Rosewothorne is 2 Months Smoke Free
Yes well done rose you are doing brilliant, great to see you here so often and sticking with us
-
Sslip is 5 Months Smoke Free!
Ooo well done slippy. I agree i canny believe youre 5 months quit and not five years quit!! Ps ive made you a roast lamb with roasties, enjoy
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
What are you doing right now
Oh i love asmr. Ive never met anyone else who gets it. Ive tried to explain it to my pals but they dont gettit. I didnt know what it was for years but this guy used to come in my office to clean the water cooler machine thing every few months and id be totally fixated watching him. I used to love that. I must have googled it one day then boom find out its asmr and vids galore on youtube. Those vids got me through the one tough time ive had in adulthood. Total zen and got me to sleep. Im gona get back into them. Id kinda forgotton about them. My alarm is set for 8.45 for gym and its 4am lol i hope i get to sleep in the next 45 mins.
-
What are you doing right now
Looking good whispers. I cant sleep. Think ill need to get me some ear phones and get back into the asmr vids
-
Odd Fruit & Veg
- What are you doing right now
- What are you doing right now
Are u merry fluffy? Hope you had fun I might actually prefer a funeral in a foreign language jillar i hate funerals. Enjoy ur beer. Im watching pulp fiction and about to get some mint choc chip ice cream (diet starts...you guessed it..tomoro! Ha!)- Word Association Game
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
Oh aye have a good one fluffy Im not sure how this game goes 15- Word Association Game
- Word Association Game
- Word Association Game
The only mangle i know is mrs mangle Potato- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- Happy Hour Bar & Grill
- SOS - I just feel like garbage
Stay with us ren pleaseeeeeee. Tonight is a test and you are going to get through this. We ve all been tested, differently. It sneaks up on us sometimes. But we need to just stick with it and with each other...- SOS - I just feel like garbage
Hi ren, great you posted. Smoking is not the answer, wont make you feel any better. Its tricky being round fags...and with alcohol. But youve done this before and will do this again. Im similar, round booze and fags alot. But just stay strong lass. I know you are strong and can do this. Whats the alternative we fast forward and youve been smoking for years again? You are quit now, cherish that, and keep it. Just find a wee phrase that squashes the smoking thoughts. And keep posting!!- Haiku Thursday
Love is in the air Everywhere i look around I cant take credit- Game *The answer is a question*
Would it be fair to say you are easily impressed?- Game *The answer is a question*
Are you saying ive put my foot in it? - What are you doing right now