Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Could we both be right?
  2. Huh? If I sign up for Facebook do I have to post pics of the food I'm eating?
  3. I thought it was power to all the electrical devices?
  4. Are you the best candidate if you can't decide a little thing like that?
  5. Ok @darcy, @idontsmoke @Linda, how are you guys doing today? Worried since you three were having a tough go of things so a check in would be nice
  6. It makes them feel more productive If I can't think of a stupid question does that mean I can't play anymore?
  7. should I write mac#23 or just mac?
  8. Not too fair but if idiots can't follow the rules what's there to do?
  9. No some are just dumb Why do people want to shorten long names but lengthen short names?
  10. For your safety maybe?
  11. Those ones suffer from low self esteem and don't put out the effort to What are we suppose to shine when we rise?
  12. Yea we did until our county shut down again. Are the cases still staying low in your county?
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Pus is gross 😝
  14. That makes up for the slow indoor dining right?
  15. That's just a rumor, they're always called garbage cans Where's the worst place to have an itch?
  16. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Curled up snug
  17. Not quite stupid, more like slow Why does cussing when we hurt ourselves make us feel better?
  18. Don't you think if you offered delivery in the rain you'd get more business on rainy days?
  19. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Need for speed
  20. Do you guys deliver?
  21. They're named after the person using it When ads say get it before time runs out when exactly does time run out?
  22. I feel like I'm not done eating stuff today...🤔

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.