Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. It's next generation
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Thinks he's smart
  3. Happy 11 months quit ekptr, one short month away from one year quit! 😊 Nope!
  4. The kids do Do penguins have knees?
  5. For the same reason going up a wall is During the apocalypse, would it be better to live on your own or in a community?
  6. I guess sometimes, so who's on first?
  7. How are you feeling @Doreensfree? I hope better today, xoxo
  8. Good luck with your surgery today Michelle 😊
  9. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Let's be friends
  10. Aren't I asking the one who asked?
  11. Are they all cool?
  12. Wouldn't you cancel out each other's vote?
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Winner gets paid
  14. This frucking kindle has a mind of its own. I don't know how many posts it actually gets correct the first time because they're so few and far between. News flash auto correct, I really did mean to type that. No changes needed thank you not at all!!
  15. You don't fight over who gets to use which head?
  16. To give us something to bitch about Can I wear my sandals anywhere or just on sand?
  17. You're doing great up in smoke, hang in there
  18. Oh no, feel better Doreen, xoxo
  19. A cast iron one, do you need a closer look at it? if my tongue trips over my eye teeth will I not be able to see what I say?
  20. As long as you keep it between the two of you it should be fine right?
  21. The other you, were you eavesdropping?
  22. Doesn't every living thing?
  23. Well if people have seen Bigfoot don't you think they've seen a drop bear too?
  24. All of it Why do I hate to cook but always watch cooking competition shows?
  25. It's the Aussie version of our chupacabra, do you not google?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.