Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. Cbdave replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    G’day In remember my two getting thier jabs. Yep I got to hold them not my sweetheart. Pretty smart of her.
  2. G’day NOPE
  3. G’day NOPE
  4. G’day When it asks “reason for changes” I put “speeling”.... just got to get one back
  5. G’day congrats ......you deserve this!
  6. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  7. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  8. G’day bloody hell.... I got flash backs to the old QS boards sinking. I really thought I’d have to swim for it again
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  10. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  11. G’day K I was shown this on a meme on the phone of my nearly 90 year old neighbour. Me my sweetheart and her take a walk most mornings during the COVID. She was ticked pink to make me laugh.... and to tell the truth I didnt expect it from her which made it the funnier. I was expecting a bite from dorrensfree but she didn’t take the bait Chris
  12. G’day You know what..... Toad in the hole has a better ring to it than sausage in the hole.... just saying
  13. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  14. G’day smoked oysters wrapped in bacon isn’t too shabby either....
  15. G’day That’s why I include the “min hour day” at the end. Covers us all to where we are at. And we are all diferent. And at diferent stages. Me... I find it a comfortable habit. I get to think about smoking for a few mins every day, safely. A lot of folk would be horrified that I think of smoking every day! But it’s definitly diferent Chris
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  17. G’day My uncle taught me to drive. At 12. On an old farm jalopy. He used to say “ it’s not how fast your car can go.... it’s how fast it can stop. The old jalopy had “shite” brakes and I learnt quickly how read when I needed to slow down and use a 3 on the tree gear box....
  18. G’day NOPE .....Ever..... Never
  19. G’day I’m Chris.... CBDave and I front up most mornings and start the pledge. Living in Brisbane Australia I’m pretty close to the international date line where the new day begins. So I get to start it. And why you might ask. Why is the NOPE pledge so important to me. Go back the early 2016. I’m a just a non smoker. Just been diagnosed with cancer. Off to a wedding with lots of old smoking friends.... a disaster about to happen. I thought the NOPE pledge up to then was to put it bluntly a bit daggy. But as I thought about it.... it was what I needed to do. Admit I was an addict and life moving forward was definitly Not One Puff Ever. Up to this point I was living day by day. Moving toward a quit. But this was it. Time to draw the line in the sand. Step over it and not look back. I’m a non smoker. I know now I can never take another puff.... ever... never. Trust me. Lifes not perfect. I’ve had my share of health problems but I’m living smoke free. It does make the difference. Sorry to admit this but I do take much from the train. I get to hear you folks struggles. I don’t want to forget. It builds the hate in me. Never want to forget.... so thanks. Chris
  20. Cbdave replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    G’day
  21. G’day all’s good ....technical hitch .....Not One Puff Ever
  22. G’day Abby congrats! That’s gunna be my next mile stone......10 years gotta great ring to it !
  23. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  24. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.