Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day NOPE...... simple as that
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  3. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  4. G’day John I went the Champix way. Couple of days the cigs tasted like Shite. Stopped cause that’s what I was about and continued to take the tabs. Mate I keep taking those things don’t know what they did but didn’t care. I was stopped. Laughed when I heard your comment about the smoking bone being connecting to the drinking bone. Mate your going to be amazed. You get to face those really bad triggers and find out there not as bad as you think. First one to weaken and die for me was that first smoke of the day. Gone withered and proved to be weak and pathetic pretty fast. Any strong urge will be the first you’ll face and they find you will not respond they will lose strength and slither away, powerless. Im 63 gave walked away at 57.....don’t look back trust me chris
  5. Cbdave replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    G’day Sigh...... Covid normal is soaking your spare mask in the bathroom sink
  6. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  7. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  8. G’day 5 year 10 months I get 42,550 cigs unburnt. A google search tells me Ever cig is 1.2 gm of CO2. By not smoking those buggers I’ve saved the planet 51 ton of carbon emissions...... sorry Im leaving mine unlit wait a secound .... that’s near $50 grands worth! Not smoked were did that go! hope I didn’t drink it
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  10. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  12. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  13. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  14. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  15. G’day In Australia they got rid of the sexy packaging. Now they are all the same for any brand. Personally I used to hate the eyeball.....
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  17. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  18. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  19. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  20. Cbdave replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    G’day In remember my two getting thier jabs. Yep I got to hold them not my sweetheart. Pretty smart of her.
  21. G’day NOPE
  22. G’day NOPE
  23. G’day When it asks “reason for changes” I put “speeling”.... just got to get one back
  24. G’day congrats ......you deserve this!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.