Everything posted by Cbdave
-
Wednesday 6th October 2021
-
Tuesday 5th October 2021
-
Monday 4th October 2021
-
JOIN ME IN A STATS PARADE - OCT 2, 2021
G’day A week to go and it’s 6 years since I smoked. Somewhere in that first year my mind slipped that gear and I changed from being a smoker to a non smoker. I celebrate each morning with a NOPE pledge then get on with the important task of living life..........
-
Sunday 3rd October 2021
- Non Smoking Cats
-
Saturday 2nd October 2021
-
Friday 1st October 2021
-
Thursday 30th september 2021
-
Random thoughts...
-
Wednesday 29th September 2021
-
Tuesday 28th September 2021
-
Monday 27th September 2021
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
-
Sunday 26th September 2021
-
One week until 20 years Quit.
G’day Near 6 years for me. Whilst not exactly on your heels I’m working towards that 20 years.......
-
Saturday 25th September 2021
-
Friday 24th September 2021
Gday Ive quit and then gone back to smoking all my life. This time is different. The “Ever” bit is important to me as a near 6 year ex smoker. I don’t want to forget completely. So I think about being an ex smoker once every day. And I walk Ever morning that’s where the pics get taken. So my day starts with a pledge,a quik car trip,and a walk and breakfast. I used to have a Bushman’s breakfast, a pee, a smoke and a quik look about. Chris
-
Random thoughts...
G’day Well it’s getting more interesting with these rocks thing. Another find at the base of a tree on my morning walk. I’m keeping my eyes peeled and I’ll be checking that this rock is still there next I pass this way.
-
💨 puff not 💨
G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
-
Friday 24th September 2021
-
Thursday 23rd September 2021
G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required) cobwebs n dew ........or dreamcatcher
-
Wednesday 22rd September 2021
-
Tuesday 21st September 2021
G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required) paperbark flowers
-
Monday 20th September 2021