Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day On my morning walks I’m out in front. I’m the trail blazer, the team leader, I’m the point man! The girls are more than happy to have me ahead cause I clear the cobwebs before they get there......
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  3. G’day NOPE..........
  4. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  5. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  6. G’day NOPE
  7. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  8. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  10. G’day A week to go and it’s 6 years since I smoked. Somewhere in that first year my mind slipped that gear and I changed from being a smoker to a non smoker. I celebrate each morning with a NOPE pledge then get on with the important task of living life..........
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  12. Cbdave replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    G’day
  13. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  14. G’day NOPE ( A pinch and a punch for the first of the month)
  15. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  16. G’day Straylas national dish the iconic meat pie.
  17. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  18. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  19. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  20. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  21. G’day Near 6 years for me. Whilst not exactly on your heels I’m working towards that 20 years.......
  22. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min,Hour, Day as required)
  23. Gday Ive quit and then gone back to smoking all my life. This time is different. The “Ever” bit is important to me as a near 6 year ex smoker. I don’t want to forget completely. So I think about being an ex smoker once every day. And I walk Ever morning that’s where the pics get taken. So my day starts with a pledge,a quik car trip,and a walk and breakfast. I used to have a Bushman’s breakfast, a pee, a smoke and a quik look about. Chris

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.