Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Hmmmm......let me see.......Yes .... I would say yours BKP...... A fine figure of a man posing on a hill... Well ..What do you expect from a Horney Toad ..... (Wish my Boo had done that ...just saying )....
  2. Congratulations MQ.... Wow....7 Years have flown by .... I am sure ..I owe you my precious quit as of many ,many who are following me.. Thank you ,thank you ....for this great place,and for all your hard work ,making sure the Train runs smoothly along the track... How many lives are being saved is nothing short of Magical .... For Everyone in the Past and in the future who will take a seat .. THANK YOU ❤❤
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  4. Quitting smoking benefits every part of your body ....even parts you haven't thought of... Your right ..quitting will give you a much better chance of fighting this awful virus...
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  6. Might be a good idea to put the whiskey away form a little while lol.... I've seen many a good quit lost when alcohol is around ...!!!
  7. Hi and Welcome Taylor.... Glad to have you aboard.... Post a hello on the Introduction Thread ,And get a proper welcome ...
  8. How did I miss this ... High Five !!!.....You can come do Ted,s for me ...
  9. Welcome aboard Tracie P... Go the Introduction Thread ...you,ll get a great welcome from our members there .... I'll throw a NOPE in ..while I'm here ..
  10. Your ready Linda ..Don't listen to that junkie nicotine monkey sitting whispering in your ear .. A smoker will always find a reason to have a smoke ... I'm in much the same situation as you ...and wouldn't light up now for the world ... Looking after your own health is your priority.... We can give you all the tools and help you need ...but you have to put the work in ... Maybe you could read Allen Carr the easy way ...while you are wondering if your ready ... This is a fabulous book ..that has helped millions quit ...including me .... Hope to see you take your seat again soon ..
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Morning....
  12. Bump this good video ...
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Hi Sticks !!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1Hi Nancy x
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Morning !!
  16. All your going through now will be Temporary....as long as you don't smoke ever .... Your body is going through some massive changes ....be patient ,and be very kind to yourself ... It's good to hear your hubby is supportive....this will help you along ....
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1....Aww sorry you carnt be here ...(hee hee )
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1Morning...Well done Mac ...treat yourself today !!!!......oh I know....have a day off here !!!
  20. Huge Congratulations to Our Mac .... Wow! 6 Months already .... Your a massive part of the Train ...Always supportive to all here ... It's been fun travelling along side with you ..... (Except for you posting far too many numbers) Your halfway to the Lido Party ...it's all uphill from here .. I'm Proud of you ...
  21. We take it one day at a time ...our brains can be our worst enemies ..... We have a daily NOPE thread ....it can be a powerful tool....it's a Promise to yourself you don't smoke for the next 24 hours...you will be surprised how fast the days pass... I got up every morning and the first thing I did was pledge ....wow did I feel proud ... No way would I go back on that promise to me and the board ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.