Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to Karen's topic in Socializing
    I smoked a whopping 52 years... I didn't even know how to be a adult ,without a cig in hand... I don't want ever want to forget the slavery...wasted money... Wasted time... risking my health... I had to learn to do everything smoke free.... I just pushed forward...no matter what my junkie brain was telling me... The extra pounds came too...but once I had my quit under control...the losing weight came not long after... We are all different ...and the yeureka moment happens to eack of us different too... One day at a time...don't over think anything..... It will happen... I promise...
  2. Happy birthday Gemma...hope you pop by soon xx
  3. Welcome back... You nearly have one week down... Congrats...
  4. Sending hugs Lisa.xx
  5. Wow...march already...spring is around the corner... Just for today..I won't smoke....NOPE...
  6. Aww...quit train has some fabulous little people... Xx
  7. Will I smoke today ? NOPE....
  8. Lol...my I pad seems to like January...
  9. Happy birthday sweetheart...spoil yourself..xx
  10. Seeing little Arabelle loving smiling face...priceless...
  11. Seeing my daughter come through the terminal gates...with a big smile... Not long now....before I see that smile...
  12. Michelle....you can do it... Let's make this your sticky quit... Never give up....giving up....so glad your back....
  13. Welcome aboard...read all you can...knowledge is the tool you fight with... Stay close to the board...we will help you .... You can do it....
  14. I will not take one puff today...NOPE...
  15. Kendra...fabulous darling... 2 weeks...be proud...very proud....x
  16. Aww....so proud of you.... 3 weeks is a job well done....I can see a month lurking...x
  17. A big fat NOPE...
  18. Welcome aboard.. Congrats on your great decision to free yourself... Stay close to the board...
  19. Happy birthday jen sweetheart...spoil yourself today....xxxx
  20. Doreensfree replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    I'm with you....Marcus...your missed around here...
  21. I pledge just for today...I won't stick anything in my mouth and set fire to it.. Nope.....nope.....NOPE....
  22. Wishing you the best luck...the perfect job for you is out there...xx
  23. I love reading posts like yours aine.... It wasn't always easy for you or myself....but we dug our heels in... I'm so happy for you... And wish you a fabulous holiday.... It's well earned...x

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.