Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Good to see you PP... You have a nice quit going...congrats...
  2. Hi and welcome back... You can do this....one day at a time... Stay very close to the board...x
  3. High five TEW... No time like the present...why put more poision into your body... We will be here for you..as always... Nope... Congrats...let's make this you sticky...xx
  4. This post still makes me mad.. For the newbies..
  5. Smoking has took its toll on myself and my hubby.... If I can help stop this happening to just one person...I'm glad I could help... The folks here have a huge place in my heart... If I left ,i would miss them heaps...x
  6. Missed you too..
  7. TEW...upward and onwards...
  8. I agree with Nancy...never...take your eye of the prize...I'm a addict...and can never have ..just one..
  9. This is great news...you are setting a great example..
  10. Brilliant ...keep climbing...stay close to us...x
  11. Karen ...we have all been there....I promise.... When I first quit...I never slept...I was on the board nearly 24 hours a day... I was so tired....so it started to come back...I was soon sleeping the night away... It will pass...by the way...that a nice looking ticker...xx
  12. I will not smoke today...NOPE
  13. It is a shame...I have the same problem with my dear friend... But how exciting...going back to Rez...alot of doggy tail wagging...
  14. Hi Karen ..welcome aboard... Read all you can knowledge is the tool to succeed... Stay close to the board...it really does help.... You will get all the support you need here...
  15. Sending a big (((hug )))) Beth.... I'm sorry for your loss...x
  16. Happy birthday sweetheart...
  17. I'm sure your son will be thrilled. Maybe your mum will...when she see,s...its not as hard as she thinks..... Your a great example...well done..
  18. Hoot hoot....well done....1st week done and dusted...I agree...treat yourself... You have so earned it...
  19. I bet that cig tasted awful...you went dizzy....yuk..... Try to remember how horrible they taste...when you think.....just one... Well done for jumping right back on....
  20. You should feel very proud...your a strong peep..... Hopefully your mum will follow you...when she sees you have quit for good... Treat yourself to something nice.....rewards....they are important....
  21. Aww Evelyn...very sad...prayers coming your way..xxx
  22. A brilliant post Sunnyside... Don't over think.... Don't think I will never smoke again ever.... Just don't smoke today....take it one day at a time...do our daily pledge... Allen Carr...the easy way to stop smoking ...is a wonderful book...its helped millions... Changing the way you see smoking is the answer..its your enemy...that is killing you slowly... Welcome aboard the train...take a seat and learn all you can..
  23. Thank you DD....yaaaaaaaaa we won.... We are the champions....
  24. Oh wow...thank you guys...I didn't reolize.... When Nancy set up my ticker ,when I first arrived...I was very proud of it...looking at it every chance I got... Carnt believe I don't look much now...anyways... I love you all...couldn't have done it without you... Hugs ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.